Starting it out new
I first heard about, #782 Nicholas Woodman, in a book written by Tony Robins (Money, master the game). This guy inspires me very much as I myself a sport enthusiast. He starting Gopro while he was surfing in Australia, selling beads and straps to start a company with a seed capital of perhaps 200 dollars. Today he is a ranked at number #782 as the richest man in the world by forbes (also read about Sara Blakely, founder of shapewear brand Spanx,) Its amazing how these dudes start of so small and yet turn into super star and we struggle to take the plunge while turning 40. I have been fairly successful by corporate standards with a well paying job. But every day I read these stories I ask myself but one question, have I taken the risk I was suppose to take in my life. I met with a terrible accident a few months ago, and it was gods grace which helped me survive the ordeal. i couldn't be more clearer that now that I will take risk because when I was lying in the bed (@hospital) all I could think of was not the money I made or the position I reached it was the risk I had taken.
i believe we are all here for a purpose, and we have to achieve it ! Life is so short that by the time we blink its gone, and I choose to take that plunge now. As, I speak I am recovering from a broken hip bone fracture and Traumatic aortic rupture which was treated via a stent.
No comments:
Post a Comment